Monday, January 5, 2009

Restaurant Sun Ming at Cheras,Tmn Connaught








On last sunday ( 04/Jan 2009 ) went to Cheras for jalan jalan,then suddenly my mind Quek Quek..ahahha,duck lor.....
Then faster faster drive to Tmn Connaught try this Restaurant Sun Ming which my friends reconmends me but bear in mind is quite PRICEY ler,no kidding woh..
I order half Quek Quek and 2 head person portion for "Siew Cheong".Luckly my time and $$$ is not wasted ler after try the duck.The duck skin is quite crispy and the meat quite tenderlious ( dun know what word is it ).... and the taste not bad at all.I remember the taste is full with herbs,thats right is Herbs Quek Quek lor..
Quite dissappointed on the "Siew Cheong" because the meat too dry and no taste,just feel like "chai" or kayu..
This lunch costs me RM38.50 with
a) 1/2 duck
b) 2 head portion "siew cheong"
c) 1 "leung sui" and 1 "suet char"
How do you think the price....pricey ler...If you don't mind on the price then you should give it try..


No comments:

Post a Comment