Sunday, February 8, 2009

BARISAN NASIONAL VS PAKATAN RAKYAT IN PERAK

BARISAN NASIONAL VS PAKATAN RAKYAT IN PERAK

Lately I think a lot of you are very concern on Perak situation which same as me.

Firstly,now Perak have 2 Menteri Besar which I think all Perakians will confuse who should they refer to regarding on government issues.

Secondly regarding on the CONSTITUTIONAL, I think a lot of Rakyat like me who not really understands the laws,some said this is not right and some said is right.So,who should we believe.

Actually I think that we should have new election in Perak which I think more fair and square for Perak rakyat.

If Barisan Nasional said they want to change after Mar 08 election and now why not just follow Rakyat want and go for new elections. Is that BN no guts kah?

I think that Pakatan Rakyat have a lot of issue not yet solve internally but I think now not the right time to blame who is right and wrong but how to make the things right.

If BARISAN NASIONAL want to get Rakyat heart,pls BUBARKAN PARLIMEN PERAK and go for new elections,fight like gentlemen which fair and square.

Pakatan Rakyat should do more somethings on their internal issues.If internal issues also cannot solve how you going to fight with others.

Lastly,if BN not going for new election. I think next election you will lost whole Malaysia. Now short term you won back Perak by using belakang jalan, long term you will LOST whole Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment