Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lotus Five Stars Cinema,Brem Mall at Kepong










You know lar when CNY must be nothing to do,so decided went for some nice movies and went to Brem Mall Kepong which nearby my house.
Actually that day is Chor Yat ( first day of CNY ),I already expected alot ppl go for movie.Actually utmosts dissappointed lor.The mgnt should know that day in this kinda of holiday must be alot of people 1 mah but they treat like normal days.
Chor Yat I went there,they opened 2 counter but only 1 counter is moving,so I went up there to see and ask the patrons what happen,on my surprise the guys told me they no change for RM50 and the cashier went out for 10 minutes to change money.Alamak,Niamah Puluh Linggit pun talak,macam mana business boleh jalan.Somemore the manager I think went up there and just behind them and see only,we que so long and he just don't want to open another counter.People head,Pig brain what we always saids.
Ok,after my turn and quickly go in we actually cannot see the fronts parts,I already earlier 40 mins to buy the ticket.So dissapointed lor.
After thats incidents I went there for 1 more time.I thinks is Saturday night qua if not mistaken.maybe Chor Luk ( the Sixth day of CNY )
This time more "kau siew" so many people que there,why....because they only open 1 counter.
Overall,Bravo and clap hand for Lotus Five Cinema...Thats why their cinema not much people lor.Normally just 30% people fill up the cinema because we customer always cannot buy the ticket before starting time.Alaways open 1 counter or no Niamah Puluh Linggit to change.
The another "Pik Chek" is I really don't understands why they put a mirrow to seperate the cashier and patrons which I thinks is tampered mirror there lor and just 2 hole for people to talk.Always,yes always we cannot communicate with the cashier because either of us cannot each other and just use body and sign language to communicate.Somtimes think want to use middle finger to communicate with them lor.
I think if the management really want to improve their sales,they need to have more counter and take out the tampered class lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment