Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Miss Cosmo ChinaTown at Mont Kiara Solaris






You know guys lah,dia mana ade gula,disitu ade semut..Actually before CNY went out with some of my fren to Mon't Kiara Solaris for some drinks.On my surprise,kanasai really surprise on that day have Miss Cosmo ChinaTown 2008.
KNN,I actually went there about 11.00pm and almosts at the ending.As from my friends tell me before I come have bikini show,walau eeh....my friends air liur pun sudah keluar when saw the bikini,ehehhehe,asking me whether have tissue or not to lap dia punya air liur lah...
No bad for me because I still can see some of the lenglui wearing cheongsam with sexy sexy lar,if not you think we want to see meh...
So,overhere I posts some of the lenglui photo for you to see.
Bare in mind,today ( 10/Feb 09 ) is semi final and 17/Feb is the final ler.If you guys want to check with the lenglui there,you all can go to Mont Kiara Solaris to have a look BUT reserve 1 place for me woh..
Nah the red dress girl is last year winner,big ler ( I know you know my meaning lah ) .... :PPPP

P/S : alot of lenglui also went there to watch maybe checking their boyfren or husband is over there or not ler or check how pretty are the finalists kua.
GALS PLEASE DUN JEALOUS WOH...

1 comment:

  1. u're upstairs izit? from your pix, looks like u're lepak-ing up there... nice...
    17th Feb- grand final...=)

    ReplyDelete